The following publications can be ordered from Earthling Enterprises.
Earthling Enterprises books
Inviting Nature to Dinner
Inviting Nature to Dinner: the benefits of bringing biodiversity to our backyards
by Helen Schwencke and Dick Copeman. Brisbane: Earthling Enterprises, 2020
Australian Stingless Bees : a guide to Sugarbag Beekeeping
by John Klumpp Brisbane: Earthling Enterprises, 2007
Create More Butterflies : a guide to 48 butterflies and their host-plants for south-east Queensland and northern New South Wales
By Frank Jordan & Helen Schwencke. Brisbane: Earthling Enterprises, 2005
Butterfly lifecycle interpretation signs are also available for purchase. Visit the Butterfly Signs page for more information.
To order, either:
– direct deposit the payment for the books required according to the downloadable order form and email your order with the receipt, the reference you used, and your shipping details to firstname.lastname@example.org (please copy this address to avoid spam), or
– download and complete the order form and post it with payment (cheque or money order) to Earthling Enterprises Pty Ltd, PO Box 5167, West End, QLD 4101, or
— email email@example.com for credit card payment. This attracts a service fee of 5%.
For any other information about ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0423 127 492.
All prices include GST.
These retailers currently stock ‘Create More Butterflies’ and/or ‘Australian Stingless Bees’:
- Queensland Museum Shop, Southbank, Brisbane, QLD, 4101. Phone: 07 3840 7729
- Avid Reader Bookshop, 193 Boundary St, West End, QLD 4101. Phone: 07 3846 3422
- Butterfly & Other Invertebrates Club Inc, PO Box 2113, Runcorn, QLD, 4113.
- The Really Good Book Shop, Shop 4/1-3 Central Court, Hillcrest, 3802 8746
- Brisbane Organic Growers Group Inc, Brisbane
- Indigiscapes, Capalaba
Sunshine Coast area
- Fairhill Native Plants Nursery, Fairhill Rd., Yandina, QLD 4561. Phone: 07 5446 7088
- Butterfly Hill, 28 Petrie Creek Rd, Nambour QLD 4560. Phone: 0402 690 447
- Green Harvest, Maleny
Gold Coast area
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk, 333 Geissmann Dr, North Tamborine Phone: 07 5545 2222
New South Wales:
- Coff’s Harbour Butterfly House & Tearooms: 5 Strouds Rd, Bonville, 2441. Ph: 02 66534766